Become a Member
Joining is Fast and Easy!
Please contact a Member Service Representative at (909) 986-4552 or (626) 968-9329 and select option 2 for New Accounts, or visit any one of our branches.
Who Can Join?
We have been proudly serving the Inland Empire and San Gabriel Valley educational and business communities since 1964. Membership is open to all employees of CFCU approved Employee Groups, and employees, retirees, and students in the School Districts that we serve. View the entire available School Districts and Corporate Select Employer Groups eligible for membership here.
What do you need to get started?
- A one-share ($5) deposit in your regular share savings account establishes your membership and ownership in Chaffey Federal Credit Union. There is a one-time, non-refundable $10 membership fee.
- Lifetime membership: Our policy is "Once a member, always a member," even after you leave the field of membership. A $5 minimum in your regular share savings account maintains your membership.
- New groups are added frequently.
- Certain conditions may apply.
What is the difference between a bank and a credit union?
Not exactly sure what the difference between being a member at a credit union and being a customer at a bank is? Don't be embarrassed, a lot of people don't. Watch this short video to learn some of the differences.
Click here for Benefits of Becoming a Member . . .
- Full Service Financial Institution
- Competitive Dividend Rates
- Low Loan Rates
- Free Checking with Direct Deposit
- Free VISA Check Card
- Free eStatements
- ePay (bill payment)
- Notary Services available (by appointment, restrictions may apply)
- Free Signature Guarantee for members
- Value added products/services to fulfill your financial needs
- 24/7/365 account access to online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Nationwide ATM Network access – STAR, Co-Op, Plus
- Convenient Payroll Deduction and Automatic Transfers
- Federally Insured Savings
- Se Habla Español
Thank you for choosing membership and new financial accounts with Chaffey FCU! We have been proudly serving the Inland Empire and San Gabriel Valley educational and business communities since 1964. Membership is open to all employees of CFCU approved Employee Groups, and employees, retirees, and students in the School Districts we serve. Also, immediate family members of any existing Chaffey FCU Member may join. Please click here for a list of approved employers and schools.
USA PATRIOT ACT – Notice
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver license and/or other identifying documents and we may retain an image.
Simply complete the Membership Application and print a copy. Please bring your printed Membership Application to any one of our branch locations, or send by mail or FAX. We are happy to assist you!
Mailing address: Chaffey Federal Credit Union P.O. Box 700 Upland, CA 91785
FAX: (909) 949-3840