Identity Theft Protection for You and Your Family.
IDProtect® helps to protect you and your family1 from any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, even if the event has nothing to do with any of your accounts at Chaffey Federal Credit Union.
Benefits of IDProtect®
Some benefits require registration/activation. Terms and conditions apply.
- Protection for you, your spouse, dependent children (up to age 25) and parents living in the same household and joint account holders, for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world even if the event has nothing to do with your account at Chaffey Federal Credit Union.
- Fully Managed Recovery - Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services that includes a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case. Experienced recovery professionals will handle the recovery process until your identity is restored.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement2 - Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, medical record costs, costs for daycare and elder care, travel and accommodations, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records. (Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.)
Monitoring (Registration/activation required to receive all of these benefits.)
- Identity Monitoring – Monitors your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number in more than 1,000 databases to determine if your identity has been compromised – this is also a good way to protect and preserve your child’s identity.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring3 – Provides daily monitoring of your credit reports with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion for key changes to your reports. Alerts are sent via email or text message.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration - Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards.(Registration/activation required.)
- Educational Resources/News Center - Get advice on ways to protect yourself from identity theft, read educational tips and access valuable online resources and news related to identity fraud and credit. (Registration/activation required. Available online only.)